A supremely warm and waterproof, Primaloft insulated shell that packs down small.
You want a warm coat. It can get chilly out there. But you don’t want a bulky, suffocating blanket of a coat. You still need to be able to move around in the mountains and not overheat. The Daphne Jacket solves this problem with its two-layer waterproof stretchy hardshell that’s packed with just the right amount of Primaloft insulation. Plus, it’s got plenty of pockets for your gadgets and a large inner pocket big enough to store a PBJ. It’s coated with Durable Water Repellent to keep raindrops from ruining your day. Superior warmth shouldn’t require dressing like a cinnamon bun in layers of puffiness, the Daphne proves this point.
Ex Tax: $0.00
- 2-layer Intuitive™ stretchy ripstop
- 20k/30k waterproof breathable membrane
- 80 grams of Primaloft Black Eco insulation
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Fully seam taped
- 5 exterior pockets, 1 inner, 1 mesh dump pocket
- Baffled interior
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Removable powder skirt
- No Bulk Cuffs
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Average weight: 856 grams