Combining the best of both worlds, the Tecton is a lightweight touring binding that performs like an alpine binding on the downhill. By utilizing the pin toe unit of the Vipec bindings, the Tecton remains nimble for the uphill. However, once it’s time to rip skins and charge, the Tecton’s innovative heel-locking lever provides the serious power transfer and security you’d normally reserve for a heavier binding, while also providing a solid connection from boot to binding to ski. The Tecton also features a lateral safety release that allows it to be set for specific release forces, which adds safety to your backcountry excursions. The easy step-in and the intuitive control provide security, especially in challenging terrain. The right mix of light high-tech synthetics and high-quality metal alloys provides superior stability at a low weight.
FRITSCHI TECTON 13 Features
- One Color w/ interchangeable inserts for customization.
- DIN 5-13
- Alpine heel w/ rail
- Lateral release at toe w/ DIN and 13mm of elasticity
- Vertical release at the heel w/ 9mm of elasticity
- New easy step in
- Complete easy handling package
- Weight Per Pair: w/out breaks: 1100 g (2 lb 6 oz)