The Vision Down Parka is Black Diamond's warmest insulated jacket, stuffed with high-lofting 800-fill, RDS-certified HyperDRY™ goose down insulation that resists moisture and offers sleeping bag-level warmth in seriously cold conditions. The Vision Down Parka's ultralight shell fabric features a proprietary Japanese fabric made ultra-tear resistant thanks to its liquid crystal polymer ripstop construction, which has been proven to be tough as nails. The adjustable insulated hood seals in warmth while wearing a helmet, while the two-way front zipper allows access to your belay device. Oversized hand, chest and internal drop pockets store gloves, water bottles and other on-route essentials.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop shell fabric with revolutionary Japanese Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) reinforced durability.
- 800-fill, RDS-certified Allied HyperDRY® goose down insulation
- Adjustable climbing helmet-compatible hood
- Lightweight stretch cuffs
- Two-way front YKK® zipper with DWR treatment and windflap
- Single-pull cord adjust on the hood and hem
- Underarm gussets for added range of motion
- Two zippered hand pockets, one zippered chest pocket and two internal drop pockets
- Left chest pocket has internal stretch mesh pocket
- Fit: Relaxed
- Size: S-XL