The design of this sharp, heat-regulating Downforce mens jacket by KJUS will make you race down the slopes in style.
The best of all worlds is in the Downforce mens jacket by KJUS: through a body-mapped mix of down and innovative padding material, the jacket achieves a perfect balance of warmth and moisture management, even in very wet conditions.
Signature appeal for active lifestyles: Some jackets are truly special, and this is one of them. A seriously good-looking jacket, it is packed to the hood with innovative features, including our trademarked AC-Vent™ ventilation system, sealed down chambers for waterproofing and a wind-resistant neck protector with anatomical seams. No expense is spared for the insulation, with a premium duck down filling ensuring maximum warmth. As you've come to expect from KJUS the jacket is super stretchy through all layers making it a winner in the comfort, as well as the style, stakes.
The Men Downforce Jacket by KJUS stands for best performance and an unbeatable look at the slopes!
- 3D Techology: Durable elasticity in all directions thanks to a stretch concept that involves every component of clothing – even linings and insulation.
- AC-Vent Patented: KJUS' patented AC-Vent with a Force Open System allowing for a better, more efficient and instant cooling effect. Once the zipper is opened, the vent stays open. For a perfect air circulation and optimized micro climate.
- Premium down: Down from just one reliable supplier in Austria, Kauffmann, who ensures the proper treatment of the animals in his care, and rejects the use of liveplucked down. Downs of highest quality with a fill power of up to 850 cuin.
- Toray 3DeFX+™: Synthetic insulation fabric consisting of four different microfibers with extreme elasticity and lasting thermal capacity.
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Detachable hood with 1-hand adjustment and bonded brim
- YKK® 2-way front zipper with chin guard
- Chest pocket with laser cut-outs
- Preshaped stand up collar with chinguard
- Chest pockets with water-repellent YKK ® zippers
- Front pockets with hidden YKK ® zippers
- Two inside mesh storage pockets and one YKK ® zipper pocket
- Adjustable hem with quick release draw cord system
- Preshaped set in sleeves with integrated hand gaiters
- Skipass pocket with YKK ® zipper
- Sleeve hem adjustment with velcro
- Detachable adjustable powder skirt with antislide elastic and jacket to pants snap connection
- 4-way-stretch lining with Schoeller®-PCM™ inserts for perfect climate
- Bonded down chambers for complete weather protection
- Engineered neckgaiter with anatomical seaming
- Detachable neck gaiter, eyewear cleaning bag and money pocket
- Regular Fit
- Water column: 20.000 mm
- Breathability: 20.000 g/m2/24 h
- Machine wash 30°C gentle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry, low temperature
- Cool iron
- Do not dry clean
Material specifications for Kjus MEN DOWNFORCE JACKET, Bluestone
- Shell: 2-layer fabric - 79% polyamide, 11% elastan
- Membrane: Dermizax® EV
- Insulation body: Duck down - 80% down, 20% Feathers (fill power: 650 cuin)
- Insulation sleeve: 100% polyester
- Lining: 89% Polyester, 11% elastan
- Finish: DWR treatment
- Material characteristics: breathable, elastic, insulated, waterproof, windproof
- Material insulation: 20% Feather, 80% Down
- Material outer fabric: 21% Elasthan, 79% Polyamid
- Lining: 11% Elasthane, 89% Polyester
- Insulation: 650 f.p., Entendaune
- Outer fabric: 2-layer, Dermizax® EV