Designed for ski touring, but capable of so much more. These gloves are ideal winter sports all-rounders. Windproof and breathable, the Astro Guide gloves combine WINDSTOPPER® by GORE-TEX LABS and cozy PrimaLoft® insulation, along with supple, water-repellent goatskin. With the perfect grip at hand, you’re always ready for the next tour.
- Suitable for: Ski Touring, Mountaineering, Hiking
- Item number: 1190-00022
- Breathability: RET<6 m² Pa/W
- Weight: 130 g
- Windproof and breathable GORE-TEX WINDSTOPPER® material
- Strong, water-repellent Pittards® leather on palm for good grip
- Soft fabric section for dripping noses
- Stretchy neoprene cuff with hook and loop closure for individual adjustment and a close fit
- Webbing pull-loop for easy on/off
- Carabiner loop: store gloves upright to keep snow and rain from getting in.
- Connection hook to attach gloves together
- 'Pre-shaped' design adapts to the natural shape of the hand for a more comfortable grip
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER®Textiles made with a Gore Windstopper membrane offer outstanding water-repellant properties, stay windproof and are highly breathable. Eliminating the wind chill effect improves the level of insulation.
- PrimaLoft® SILVERPrimaLoft® Silver combines a whole range of high-end functional fiber technologies and blends. PrimaLoft® Silver is highly compressible and frequently used in products designed for intense activity.
- PITTARDS (Leather)
- Main Material - Backing100% Polyester
- Insert100% Goat skin
- Lining100% Polyester
- Main material100% Polyester
- Fair WearFair Wear works to ensure fair and safe working conditions in garment factories. The non-profit engages directly with factories, trade unions, NGOs and governments to protect workers’ rights.
- RecycledThis product contains recycled materials with uncompromised performance and functionality. Choosing recycled materials reduces the use of virgin resources and helps promote a more circular economy.