The safety and health of our valued customers and our staff is a top priority. That’s why Ski West and its staff are committed to the following practices:
1. Cleaning regularly, especially in high traffic areas.
2. Wiping down and disinfecting surfaces.
3. Providing access to hand sanitizer.
4. Wearing masks
5. Adhering to municipal COVID-19 guidelines and by-laws.
Do not visit us if you have a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath or have been in close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19
While we are open to the public with restrictions, appointmentsare highly encouraged. Please contact us via email at [email protected], via Facebook or Instagram Messenger, via phone at 403.270.3800 or using our chat feature on our website to book your appointment.
When you come to the store, please try to leave your entourage at home. Once here, you can expect the following:
1. Our doors will be locked, we will only let a specific number of guests in the store at one time (appointments are best to avoid waiting outside).
2. Masks are mandatory.
3. You must sanitize your hands.
4. As much as possible, please refrain from touching product as we must quarantine everything you touch.
5. Please come through the front entrance, the rear service entrance is now "exit only" during COVID.
6. When picking-up or dropping-off gear, please call us 403.270.3800 when you arrive, we can pick up your gear at your car or bring your order to you.
Please excuse us for these and other precautions that we must take, we are negotiating these times as best we can. We thank you for your patronage and your continued patience.