Updated Thursday, December 10, 2020.
Effective immediately, pursuant to the Alberta government's most recent update, in-store traffic will be capped at a one-to-one customer to staff ratio to meet the new provincial regulations.
The safety and health of our valued customers and our staff is a top priority. That’s why Ski West and its staff are committed to the following practices:
1. Cleaning regularly, especially in high traffic areas.
2. Wiping down and disinfecting surfaces.
3. Providing access to hand sanitizer.
4. Wearing masks
5. Adhering to provincial and municipal COVID-19 guidelines, regulations and by-laws.
Do not visit us if you have a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath or have been in close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19
We're committed to helping you make the best of the ski season by offering many ways to get advice and shop for the latest and greatest ski gear - you can chat with our experts via the live chat on our website, via email at [email protected], by phone at 403.270.3800 or 1.888.828.0857, and of course by dropping by our store located at 300 14th Street N.W. in Calgary.
When you come to the store, please try to leave your entourage at home. Once here, you can expect the following:
1. We will only let a specific number of guests in the store at one time (effective Friday, November 26 2020, in-store traffic will be limited to a one-to-one customer to staff ratio, in order to meet the new provincial regulations).
2. Masks are mandatory.
3. You must sanitize your hands.
4. As much as possible, please refrain from touching product as we must quarantine everything you touch.
5. Please come through the front entrance, the rear service entrance is now "exit only" during COVID.
6. When picking-up or dropping-off gear, please call us at 403.270.3800 when you arrive, we can pick up your gear at your car or bring your order to you.
Please excuse us for these and other precautions that we must take, we are negotiating these times as best we can. We thank you for your patronage and your continued patience.