Glide waxes are made of high-quality hydrocarbons and they do not contain fluorocarbons. Waxes are
excellent for basic glide waxing, base preparation and maintenance as well as a base wax for racing.
Fluoride-free liquid foundation contains high-quality polyethylene waxes that form a hard, dirt- and water repellent film on the ski on the surface of the base under liquid or conventional paraffin.
Fluor free base wax for glide zone. Vauhti liquid base waxes contain high quality polyethylene waxes which makes a hard, dirt-resistant and wear-resistant coating on the ski base under the liquid glide waxes or traditional paraffins.
Use liquid base waxes regularly for new or machine grinded skis. Every now and then during the winter to get the best benefit and durability from liquid glide waxes.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR LIQUID BASE WAXES:
See the liquid glide waxes instructions below.
1. Shake the bottle well.
2. Press the sponge against the ski base and squeeze the bottle lightly, which makes the bottle valve open and the product can trickle onto the sponge.
3. Apply a thick layer by rubbing it back and forth on the gliding surfaces.
4. Allow to dry completely, the longer the better.
5. Brush thoroughly, using a nylon brush.
6. Spread layer for snow conditions suitable wax on top of the base wax, let dry and brush.
7. Skis are ready for skiing.
GW (Glide Wax) BASE Fluor free base wax for glide zone.
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register