A new hybrid offering with a versatile 110 flex, the Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 110 BOA GW Alpine Touring Ski Boots are a sure-fire top choice for lighter and less aggressive skiers who want a versatile option to handle both lift skiing and touring. With a smooth flexing True Flex PU shell and an all-new Boa® Fit System lower closure, the new XTD 110 Boa is arguably one of the most comfortable choices out there for narrower feet and ankles.
- Last: 98 mm – A narrow and low volume touring last.
- Memory Fit – Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes. The key is Memolink, Atomic's special additive that improves the moldability and stretch of their plastics. Expansion can be up to 6mm forefoot width and up to 10mm ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes. See your bootfitter for details.
- Flex: 110 – Moderately stiff for a balance between touring comfort and downhill power.
- Mimic Gold Tour Liner – With 3D ankle and heel retention and Dura Shield. Washable and breathable.
- 3D Stretch Toe Box
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Achilles Flex Zone
- Dura Shield
- Shell – True Flex Polyurethane
- Cuff – Polyurethane
- Energy Backbone – A reinforced, asymmetric backbone providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- Prolite Construction – Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then it builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed.
- Forward Lean – 13˚, 15˚ (default), or 17˚
- Range of Motion – Up to 54°
- Shell Rotation – 3˚
- Free/Lock 4.5 Mechanism – 54˚ range of motion
- Frictionless Pivot – Igus polymer bearings provide completely natural movement for effortless ascents.
- Boa® Fit System Alpine – A completely new Boa® system designed for the stresses of alpine an freeride skiing, with a thicker steel cable and stronger adjustment knob. In addition to being able to fine tune the tension as you tighten, you can also reduce the tension by reversing the direction of the knob. (For those used to other Boa® systems, the left boot tightens by turning it counterclockwise).
- Two 7000 Series Aluminum Tour Buckles on Cuff
- ISO 23223 GripWalk Sole
- Investment Cast Tech Inserts