The ideal crossover boot for those looking to explore the entire mountain, the hard flexing Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 120 GW is an all-mountain / freeride touring boot that charges hard all day long. With Legendary Hawx Feel, light weight walkability and high-performance skiing come together in this narrow 98mm last boot. It’s constructed with next-generation Prolite Technology which starts with the slimmest profile possible and then adds reinforcement to critical energy zones to create a super robust boot that is 25% more stable for supremely powerful skiing. Heat-moldable Memory Fit together with the Mimic Platinum liner molds precisely to the unique shape of your foot and the Adaptive Fit System (AFS) Tongue can be repositioned to accommodate different foot shapes and instep heights. The cuff offers 54º of epic natural movement for a more relaxed walking gate and greater comfort when standing. The GripWalk Sole is compatible with all GripWalk, MN, MNC and Pin bindings.
- Revolutionary light construction with supportive reinforcements in key zones.
- Memory Fit
- Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes.
- Frictionless Pivot
- Igus polymer bushings provide a completely natural movement for effortless ascents.
- Energy Backbone
- Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Special heat-moldable plastic in heel, ankle, tongue and cuff areas mimic the shape of your foot.