When you want the absolute minimum between your feet and your ski boot for a more technical fit, you need our PhD® Ski Ultra Light socks. Smartwool's thinnest, most lightweight ski socks equip you with their Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability; their 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit; and their Shred Shield™ technology for reduced wear from toes. They are designed with a wider welt to help ensure all-day comfort and body-mapped mesh zones help keep things breathable. All in all, these are the socks you want in your technical ski boots as you head for a day full of skiing.
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- 14" overall height
- 55% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 4% Elastane