Ski West Shipping Policy
Thank you for visiting Ski West and shopping online at skiwest.ca. We strive to provide quick and effective turnaround times on all orders. The following are terms and conditions that form our shipping policy.
- August 15 - May 15 (Winter Season): Orders will be shipped within 2-3 days of purchase.
- May 15 - August 15 (Summer Season): Orders will be shipped within 3-4 days of purchase.
- Orders are not shipped on weekends or Holidays.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipping of your order could be delayed, in the case of this rare occurrence, we will notify you of these changes as soon as possible. You can track the status of your order by logging in to your account and navigating to the “orders” tab.
The shipping of all skiwest.ca orders is fulfilled by one of the following couriers: Canada Post, Canpar, UPS, Purolator, or FedEx. We leverage an extensive network of shipping carriers to get your order to you as quickly as possible. We ship everywhere any of our carriers ship to. If you are uncertain of delivery/shipping to your location, please reach out to us. The specific carrier your order has been sent through will be included with your tracking number. Domestic shipping rates and options will be presented to you at skiwest.ca checkout. If you require a specific shipping method or carrier, please reach out to us via [email protected] or call us at 403-270-3800 (Local), or 1(888)828-0857 (Toll Free).
- Orders ≤ $99 - $20 flat rate
- Orders ≥ $100 - free shipping (excludes oversized & overweight items)
- Oversized items - $20 flat rate shipping (waived for orders over $1000)
- Overweight items (i.e. Thule bike racks): $50 flat rate
The shipping of international orders through skwiest.ca is fulfilled by UPS or FedEx. Internationally, your order can be shipped anywhere that these couriers will ship to, provided there are no customs restrictions on the items you are ordering. Please contact [email protected] for shipping outside North America.
- Flat rate - $50 to anywhere in the U.S.
- Any additional border duties, tariffs, taxes and/or shipping fees are the responsibility of the receiver
You will be provided with a tracking number for your order as soon as it becomes available, along with the specific carrier your order has been shipped with. Please note that the activation of tracking numbers can sometimes be delayed. If your shipping address is a P.O. Box, it will be sent via Canada Post.
Ski West is not liable for any damaged or lost shipments once they have departed our store. If your order is lost or damaged, we will do our best to assist you, however, ultimately the responsibility lays with the shipping carrier. Please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim, and feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] or 1 (888) 828-0857 for help.
Conserve, Repurpose, Recycle!
Please keep in mind that in an effort to promote sustainability, we reuse and recycle shipping boxes whenever possible. As a result, your order may arrive in a box that was previously used for a different product, such as a ski binding box for a pair of gloves.
Any returns or exchanges for in-store purchases must be made within 30 days of the original purchase or confirmed order delivery provided the items are unused, in original condition with new packaging and all tags affixed. Clothing and accessories must be unused and free of any stains, odor, makeup or pet hair. A refund or exchange will only be issued once we’ve examined the returned item and established that we can resell it as new. Please be advised that mounted or waxed skis, as well as mounted bindings, and any items discounted greater than 30% are considered final sale.
In-store credits may be issued rather than a refund at any time at our discretion
Returns and exchanges for online purchases adhere to the same policy as in-store purchases, as well as the following policies outlined below. Please follow these guidelines for returning/exchanging online purchases:
- Returns or exchanges for online orders must be made within 30 days of confirmed delivery to your doorstep. If the return or exchange is made after the allotted 30 days, Ski West may issue an account credit rather than a refund.
- Discounted ski boots purchased online as part of any Ski West promotion or online sale are considered final sale.
- Any and all returns, exchanges, warranty claims, or items being sent back to Ski West for any reason must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization).
- Please be advised that when returning items, you are responsible for any and all return shipping costs. If a refund is being issued, it will be credited once we receive, examine and process your returned items. You will be notified of the progress of your return via email.
- Refunds may take up to 10 business days to be processed.
- Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. We are here to help you along the way.
How Do I Request a Return or Exchange?
To start any return or exchange process, please log in to your skiwest.ca account. If you did not create an account, simply register for one with the same email address you used to place the order.
- Navigate to your "Orders"
- Choose the product(s) to return and the quantity
- Fill out the remaining required fields on the form
You can also reach out to our team via e[email protected], 403-270-3800, Ext 2 (Local), or 1 (888) 828-0857 (Toll Free) and we will gladly guide you through the return process. Once we have processed your return request, you will receive an email with your RMA# and the status on your account will show as “Return authorized”. At that point, you can then send the items back to us.
Where Can I Find My RMA #?
We will provide you with the RMA # once your refund or exchange has been approved. It can be viewed on your account dashboard, or it will be emailed to you directly.