Ski West Shipping Policy
Thank you for visiting Ski West and shopping online at skiwest.ca. We strive to provide quick and effective turnaround times on all orders. The following are terms and conditions that form our shipping policy.
- August 15 - May 15 (Winter Season): Orders will be shipped within 24 hours of purchase.
- May 15 - August 15 (Summer Season): Orders will be shipped within three business days of purchase.
- Please note that orders are not shipped on weekends or Holidays.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipping of your order could be delayed, in the case of this rare occurrence, we will notify you of these changes as soon as possible. You can track the status of your order by logging in to your account and navigating to the “orders” tab.
Shipping of all skwiest.ca orders is fulfilled by Canada Post. We ship everywhere Canada Post ships to. If you are uncertain of delivery/shipping to your location, please consult the Post Canada website.
Domestic shipping rates and options will be presented to you at skiwest.ca checkout. If you require a different shipping method or carrier, please reach out to us via [email protected] or 403-270-3800.
The shipping of all orders through skwiest.ca is fulfilled by Canada Post. Internationally, your order can be shipped anywhere that Canada Post will ship to, provided there are no customs restrictions on the items you are ordering. Once your skiwest.ca order has been shipped, any customs duties, tariffs, taxes and/or additional shipping fees are your responsibility.
You will be provided with a tracking number for your order as soon as it becomes available. Please note that the activation of tracking numbers can sometimes be delayed.
Ski West is not liable for any damaged or lost shipments once they have departed our store. If your order is lost or damaged, we will do our best to assist you, however, ultimately the responsibility lays with the shipping carrier. Please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim, and feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] or 403-270-3800 for help.
Ski West Return Policy
Any returns or exchanges for in-store purchases must be made within 30 days of the original purchase or confirmed delivery provided the items are unused, in original condition with new packaging and all tags affixed. Clothing and accessories must be unused and free of any stains, odour, makeup or pet hair. A refund or exchange will only be issued once we’ve examined the returned item and established that we can resell it as new. Please be advised that mounted or waxed skis, as well as mounted bindings, and any items discounted greater than 30% are considered final sale.
In-store credits may be issued rather than a refund at any time at our discretion.
Any returns or exchanges for online purchases adhere to the same policy as in-store purchases, as well as the following policies outlined below. Please follow these guidelines for returning/exchanging online purchases:
- Discounted ski boots purchased online as part of any Ski West promotion or online sale are considered final sale.
- Any and all returns, exchanges, warranty claims, or items being sent back to Ski West for any other reason must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number that we will provide through [email protected]
- To start any return, refund or exchange process, please log in to your skiwest.ca account, and locate the items you wish to return under the original order. At the bottom of the order, click “Return Item(s)”
From here, you will be able to select the items that you wish to return and indicate your return/exchange preference as well as details on why you wish to return the items. You can also reach out to our team via [email protected] or 403-270-3800 and we will gladly guide you through the return process. Once we have processed your return request, you will receive an email with your RMA # and the status on your account will show as “Return authorized”. At that point, you can then send you items back to us.
- Please be advised that when returning items, you are responsible for any and all return shipping costs. If a refund is being issued, it will be credited once we receive, examine and process your returned items. You will be notified of the progress of your return via email.
- Refunds may take up to 10 business days to show on your credit card.
- Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. We are here to help you along the way.