The Atomic Hawx Prime XTD 120 GW is a hard-flexing crossover boot that blends all-mountain and freeride touring for limitless performance. Legendary Hawx Feel, light weight walkability and high-performance skiing come together in this medium-fit 100mm lasted boot. It’s made with next-generation Prolite Construction, which starts with the lightest profile possible and then adds reinforcement to critical energy zones to create a super robust boot for powerful skiing performance. The shell and liner can be customized with Memory Fit and a special heat-moldable Mimic Platinum liner that molds to the exact shape of your foot. A cuff with 54º range of motion delivers epic natural movement for easy walking and more comfort when standing upright. The highly adaptive GripWalk Sole is compatible with all GripWalk, MN, MNC and Pin bindings. Extremely powerful, this is the ideal boot for those excited to ski and explore beyond the resort.
- Revolutionary light construction with supportive reinforcements in key zones.
- Memory Fit
- Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes.
- Frictionless Pivot
- Igus polymer bushings provide a completely natural movement for effortless ascents.
- Energy Backbone
- Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Special heat-moldable plastic in heel, ankle, tongue and cuff areas mimic the shape of your foot.